BACK TO HOMEPAGE
CME-CPD AND CERTIFICATES
The EADV Symposium 2023, Seville, Spain, 18/05/2023-20/05/2023 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 15 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
NOTE: Credits are NOT granted by the EADV for attending Industry sponsored sessions, Opening Plenary session and last session” Top advances to optimise your practice”)
Here below please find the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
- Thursday, 18 May 2023: 6 credits
- Friday, 19 May 2023: 6 credits
- Saturday, 20 May 2023: 3 credits
The accreditation system is based on 1 ECMEC®s per hour and no credits will be guaranteed by the EADV to delegates participating in sessions organised by the industry.
PROCEDURE TO GAIN YOUR CREDITS
Scan your badge, complete the evaluation forms and download the CME-CPD Certificate. The EADV offers individual CME-CPD participation through the scanning of the bar code and the speaker/session evaluation that will be available for a period of one month after the end of the Symposium (until 20 June 2023).
1. Scan your badge as you pass through the entrance of each session hall.
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation for each session attended. Access the evaluation system via the CME/CPD accreditation webpage on eadvsymposium2023.org/scientific/cme/
3. Download your CME-CPD certificate and retain it for your personal records. Evaluation data is essential to our statistics and is of considerable help in the choice of future topics and speakers. Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
CONVERSION OF CREDITS
« The countries with which the EACCME® has signed agreements will recognise EACCME® credits.
All the other countries may recognise EACCME® credits on a voluntary basis. For these countries you will also need to apply to the central or relevant regional accreditation authority.
The UEMS-EACCME® has had an agreement of mutual recognition of credits with the American Medical Association (AMA) for live educational events and for e-learning materials since the year 2000. The agreement was renewed in 2022 for another 4 years.
The issue of territoriality is very important; both organizations are fully responsible for the activities taking place or organized within their remit. The UEMS-EACCME® is the central body for accrediting events in Europe and the AMA is the central body for recognition of CME credits in the USA.
E-learning activities need to be certified for credit by the process in place where the CME provider is based, i.e. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for U.S. CME providers and ECMEC® credit for organizations in countries that are represented by the UEMS.
The UEMS-EACCME® has an agreement of mutual recognition of credits with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) for live educational events since the year 2011.
The issue of territoriality is very important; both organizations are fully responsible for the activities taking place or organized within their remit. The UEMS-EACCME® is the central body for accrediting events in Europe and the RCPSC is the central body for accrediting events in Canada through its accredited providers. »
Refer to https://eaccme.uems.eu/Agreements.aspx for more information about CME credits conversion.
All registered participants will be able to download their certificates online based on their level of engagement:
- A Certificate of Attendance is available for all registered participants who have a valid registration badge and attended at least 1 session.
- A CME-CPD Certificate is available for all participants who actively attended scientific sessions, have their badge scanned and completed the online evaluation forms.
- An e-Poster Certificate is available for all leading e-Poster authors
- An Oral presentation Certificate is available for all presenters of an abstract accepted for an oral presentation.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATES
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
COPYRIGHT EADV 2022
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org