BACK TO HOMEPAGE
Join the exclusive EADV Symposium in Seville!
The Spring Symposium presents a great opportunity to meet with colleagues from Europe and beyond and to directly engage onsite with the speakers presenting the latest updates in dermatology and venereology.
The EADV 2023 Symposium Ticket includes:
• Name badge
• Admission to EADV Scientific Sessions
• Admission to the Networking Symposium – Thursday 18 May 2023 (No entertainment)
• Access to e-posters area
• Access to Satellite Symposia Sessions*
• Possibility to collect ECMEC Credits on participation in the EADV Scientific Sessions
* IMPORTANT: Industry Session organisers could limit participation to certain representative groups independently from EADV recommendations if deemed imperative to the achievement of the intended purpose of the industry session. The organising company reserves the right to refuse single categories, in particular if not adequately related to the objective and purpose of the session.
Please note that the 2023 EADV Symposium is an in-person event only, with no on-demand content being made available.
If you have any further questions about the event ticket or registration process, please contact us at email@example.com
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
COPYRIGHT EADV 2022
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org