BACK TO HOMEPAGE
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Healthcare Professional Scholarship, sponsored by Bristol Myers Squibb and Sanofi Genzyme & Regeneron, supports the participation of trainees or specialists in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 45 years of age to attend the 18th annual spring Symposium | 18-20 May 2023 (Seville, Spain).
HCP Scholarships are available to applicants worldwide and grant the recipients the full Symposium ticket, including:
• Name badge
• Admission to EADV Scientific Sessions
• Admission to the Networking Symposium
• Access to e-posters area
• Access to Satellite Symposia Sessions*
• Possibility to collect ECMEC Credits on participation in the EADV Scientific Sessions
* IMPORTANT: Industry Session organisers could limit participation to certain representative groups independently from EADV recommendations if deemed imperative to the achievement of the intended purpose of the industry session. The organising company reserves the right to refuse single categories, in particular if not adequately related to the objective and purpose of the session.
ATTENTION! – The event is face-to-face only. No streaming of sessions, virtual attendance or on-demand content will be available.
Applications from candidates who have not submitted an abstract for the 2023 Symposium or who are not EADV members will only be reviewed after the deadline; 1 March 2023, if remaining scholarship slots are still available.
- Must be a HealthCare Provider
- Must be a certified Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology or a Resident, Trainee in these fields.
- Must be under 45 years of age (at the time of the application)
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
EADV will automatically decline all scholarship requests that do not conform to the eligibility terms.
Applicants who have already registered for the event before applying for the HCP Scholarship cannot be taken into consideration, as refunds are not possible.
Successful applicants must attend the event in-person as the sessions will not be streamed
*IMPORTANT: Industry Session organisers could limit participation to certain representative groups independently from EADV recommendations if deemed imperative to the achievement of the intended purpose of the industry session. The organising company reserves the right to refuse single categories, in particular, if not adequately related to the objective and purpose of the session.
To apply for the HCP Scholarship, please log in to the Seville Registration Platform and click on the Application Module (please do not click on the registration modules).
If you are an EADV Member, please log in to the system using the email address and password linked to the membership account, i.e. the same email address and password used to log into MyEADV.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3 May 2023 (17:00 hrs CEST)
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
COPYRIGHT EADV 2022
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org