DISCOVER THE NEW RHYTHM OF
BACK TO HOMEPAGE
The EADV Honours and Awards Committee, under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Milos Nikolic, offers scholarships consisting of complimentary registration, a travel stipend of 1000 EUR and a one-year EADV membership for the 2024 calendar year.
EADV Scholarships are only assigned to those participants travelling to Seville to attend the Symposium in person.
THE SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY EADV
Micheal Hornstein Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to one selected applicant from each Central, Eastern, Western & Northern European country.
John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to one selected applicant from each Southern European & Mediterranean country (including Algeria, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey, Syria)
Imrich Sarkany non-European Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to a maximum of twelve (12) young dermato-venereologists from non-European countries.
IMPORTANT: Applicants from Algeria, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey, Syria must apply for the John Stratigos Memorial scholarship.
- Must be a Resident/Trainee OR a Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology OR a Scientist* in the related field
- Must be under 40 years of age (at the time of the application).
- Must not have previously received one of the above EADV Scholarships
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
*Scientists are required to reach a minimum of 25 points to be eligible, while the other two categories are required a minimum of 5 points
- The Scholarship Application Form completed online
- A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A list of publications written as explained in the document “How to prepare my publications list” available online
- A letter of support, written on official headed paper, signed and stamped, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the application
- A current copy in English of the applicant’s training certificate indicating the start and end date OR of the specialist certificate
- A copy of ID (i.e. identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
IMPORTANT: Only complete applications filled in according to the requested format will be considered by the Honours and Awards Committee. Applications that are incomplete and/or not filled in properly will be automatically rejected.
A new scoring system will be adopted. Details and instructions will follow soon.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OPENING IN OCTOBER 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 JANUARY 2023
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
COPYRIGHT EADV 2022
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org