BACK TO HOMEPAGE
REDUCED REGISTRATION FEE
EADV extends the opportunity for 100 attendees to attend its annual spring Symposium at a discounted rate. Applicants can apply for a Reduced Registration Fee (RRF) by submitting a motivation letter in English.
This special offer applies to dermatologists, venereologists, students and trainees who are not financially supported by a third party to attend the event. Both EADV Members and Non-Members can apply following the criteria listed below.
100 spots are available, divided into 2 categories:
- 50 places are open to applicants applying from countries with Low and Lower-Middle economies (according to the World Bank classification);
- 50 places are open to applicants from countries with Upper-Middle and High-Income economies (according to the World Bank classification)
The Reduced Registration Fee varies depending on the country of residence:
Reduced Registration Fee: Low and Lower-Middle income economies
Reduced Registration Fee: Upper-Middle and High-Income economies
Before applying for the Reduced Registration Fee (RRF), please carefully read the below “Conditions to
Apply” and the “Mandatory Criteria”, to familiarise yourself with the application requirements, deadline, motivation letter details and procedures.
- The Reduced Registration Fee (RRF) is EUR 80 for applicants from countries with Low and Lower-Middle economies or EUR 100 for applicants from all other countries. The fee covers full registration to the Spring Symposium 2023 (Full Ticket).
- Only one application per person can be submitted;
- Group applications/bookings will not be considered;
- Each successful applicant must pay for their own RRF ticket; RRF for successful applicants must not be paid, sponsored or managed by companies, institutions, travel agencies or any other party. If a successful applicant receives the support of another party, they will automatically lose the advantage of the lower registration fee;
- RRF applications must be submitted by the application closing date (deadline published on the website). All applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered;
- The selection of eligible RRF applications is based on a first-come, first-served basis (provided that the application has been successfully selected and the fee has been paid). This means that the available category might be sold out before the published deadlines. Please allow sufficient time in order to submit your RRF application;
- The notification of a successful or unsuccessful application will be provided within 10 working days.
- Non-members can apply for an RRF, but only once. (In order to be eligible to receive it another time, they need to apply for an EADV membership);
- EADV active members are eligible to receive an RRF up to three times without submitting an abstract and more than three times by submitting an abstract. However:
- An RRF applicant is not eligible to receive the reduced fee for consecutive events. (For example, a participant registered as an RRF recipient for the 31st EADV Congress 2022 is not eligible to receive it for the 2023 Spring Symposium);
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, etc.) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium; a candidate finalising and paying for an RRF can no longer be awarded another grant for the same event. Therefore, any other application submitted will be automatically cancelled;
- Applicants that paid a regular registration fee for the event before applying for an RRF cannot be taken into consideration for the RRF for the same event, since refunds are not possible.
- A meaningful motivation letter written in English must be submitted in order to validate the RRF application. The motivation letter needs to be 150-300 words, specifying the reason(s) behind your motivation to attend the event.
To apply for the RRF, please log in to the Seville Registration Platform and click on the Application Module (please do not click on the registration modules).
If you are an EADV Member, please log in to the system using the email address and password linked to the membership account, i.e. the same email address and password used to log into MyEADV.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3 May 2023 (17:00 hrs CEST)
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
COPYRIGHT EADV 2022
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org